With Fast Notes, we do not limit the number of devices you use. With each doctor account, you can login to as many devices at the same time! A couple of things to remember:
- Patient data is stored to the local device. If you want to edit/modify a patient record you must go back to that same device the patient was created on.
- Two devices cannot work on the same patient as the patient data is stored locally and not in the cloud.
- Make sure all devices are using the same version of Fast Notes. To do this either:
- Keep auto-update on your apps for the devices
- Check the version of Fast Notes by going to 'Settings' and looking at the version at the bottom. Update in the App Store on the device as needed.