Exam notes, surgical narratives, and referral letters are created using your iPad or iPhone. These files are sent to your Vault as an encrypted file. Vault is a HIPAA compliant secure server that your office can be accessed from any web browser on any computer. From Vault, you can download files for importing or printing.
- Login to Fast Notes Vault on any computer.
- Pick the type of file you wish you review from the left margin: Recent, Narratives, Referral Letters, or Referral Letter Emails.
- To download a file, select the dropdown arrow on the right side of each row.
- You can choose to download a PDF or TXT (text) file. PDF files are added to digital charts as attachments; TXT files are added to digital charts using the copy/paste funtion.
- The 'Settings' of Vault can be accessed with the wheel on the upper right of the black margin.
- Settings allow inviting users, removing users, turning on/off notifications.