Fast Notes can be run on either an iPad or an iPhone. Unlike traditional software, there is no limit to the number of devices you use to run the software. Using a mobile device allows better engagement with patients and more efficient workflow. Using Fast Notes is simple and intuitive.
- Login to Fast Notes on your iPad or iPhone.
- Tap a Procedure or Exam to begin.
- The 'Patient Record' will appear. Fill out as little or as much as you perfer in your notes/letters. Only sections highlighted in blue are required—everything else is optional.
- Proceed with adding pertinent information on the Procedure or Exam.
- Tap the green 'Preview' button when you are done with data entry, and then tap the blue 'Finalize' button to send the document to the Vault.
- You will be prompted to create a Referral Letter (you may hide this notification by tapping at the bottom) with just a few taps.
- Referral Letters are either sent instantly via email (HIPAA compliant) or printed for traditional mailing.